Sunday Summary // 030

Lately I've been managing my spare time pretty well in which I've been working on my own personal things. The past two weeks I've started a lot of projects I've been meaning to get on. It's exciting to finally find some time.

01. For the first time in weeks, I finally found a free moment to give myself a manicure. I've discovered a color I love by OPI named Cajun Shrimp. It's my new favorite nail polish color.
02. I've been playing with some decoupage prints. Still in the early stage. It's been a while since I've sat down and completely winged a project which is still in the experimentation phase. These days I usually let things stew until I have a chance to do it. And it usually works out well. I've been spoiled like that, so I kind of feel good having a project not work out as planned right away. It sounds weird when I try to explain it.
03. My spaceman design will soon be available on shirts! I got around to printing some shirts which look really cool. I can't wait to post the final products.
04. Yes, those decoupage prints and this Twin Peaks linocut are related. I'm working on making some fun dancing man linocuts, but as I shared, it's still being worked on. There were some execution flaws from some art supplies used that changed how I would like to print them. I'm hoping to make it work soon.

There are a bunch of other projects that are in progress currently. I'm hoping to get a nice flow of posts about them as I finish them one by one. I'm anxious to share them.

My song of the moment which I really have been playing non stop this week is Interpol's new song. So good.

Leave a Reply