Wishlist Wednesday // 008

Two things: this is my 200th post! ++ I'm surprised with myself that I haven't gotten around to posting Portland pictures, but I am surely waiting for a good opportunity filled with free time this weekend coming to do so. Don't worry.

01. Lime Crime My Beautiful Rocket Opaque Lipstick & Hollygram Carousel Gloss - I'm not one to be all about buying makeup, but I love wearing fun colors every so often. A few months ago I managed to snag blue lipstick from Inglot, and even though I don't wear it often, it's a purchase I don't regret. I like fun lipstick!
02. Blueprints For Building Better Girls - I randomly came across this book browsing through Amazon. Sounds like my kind of read. I have so many books to tackle as it is, but this is surely on my list to get around to!
03. YES Tiger shoes - I LOVE LOVE LOVE these shoes. The bold color and the geometric print. I need. And now you know.
04. VANS ASPCA Sneakers - I like VANS and I like cats. Basically sums up why I feel it's necessary to own a pair of these shoes. BAM.
05. Dan Funderburgh Tshirt - I have been enjoying patterns and art by Dan Funderburgh lately. His bold designs are something that inspire me to be simple. I came across this tshirt he designed, and I am loving the color combination mixed in with his pattern.

I'm so relieved that it's hump day. I'm anxious for the weekend to roll around because I have so much to do. My semester is over in less than three weeks! EEK!

Leave a Reply