Wishlist Wednesday // 007

Not one wish list seems to go by where shoes are not featured. I love shoes way too much.

01. One Small Stoop Floor Mat - I'm not a big fan of having rugs and mats on my floor as they tend to get in the way most of the time. But when I saw this moon mat, I figured I can make exceptions, right?
02. Musumono Socks - I love socks, and I love socks with fun patterns and colors. I don't have many solid colored socks, and that doesn't bother me. This is one I would definitely buy in a heartbeat.
03. Le Bunny Bleu Blue Brities Oxfords - Oxfords are my favorite spring and summer kind of shoe. I've bought quite a number over the years, and this is definitely a fun pair. I love the color combo!
04. Asos Montana Monk Shoes - While we're on a shoes kick, these shoes from Asos are wonderful, I love the pattern and they would sure stand out from anything else I have in my closet.
05. The Melancholy Of Mechagirl - I stumbled upon this book on Amazon and love the artwork from what I see. I've also been trying to take up reading again and I would not mind having this book be a part of my collection.

It's exciting to see some spring like weather roll around! Finally a break, and a chance to move on from this horrendous winter season.

Leave a Reply