Records Records Records

Just got back from vacation yesterday and cannot feel happier than I do right now. Well, I'm bummed I'm back home having to get back into routine, but I had such a great time in Portland that I just feel so happy. I'm hoping the next time I go out there will be my official move. We'll just have to play that all by ear as I still have one more month till I graduate! So much excitement.

Anyway, I was excited about Record Store Day this year because I got my first record player for Christmas. I've been buying records left and right lately.

I was pumped to participate this year, especially since it fell during my week in Portland. And Portland is known for their local support and vintage shops. Unfortunately our schedule didn't call for shopping that day and I missed out, but it's no big deal. Our daily trips throughout the city and to the coast was worth missing out on RSD this year.

In the meantime I wanted to share records I bought this year that are perfect for springtime background music.
In clockwise order - Ex Hex, La Luz, She's So Rad, & Keep Shelly In Athens.

But while in Portland, I did manage to pick up one record by The Pretenders in which I was excited about.

I've been on a heavy record buying binge. It's the greatest thing walking into a thrift store and discovering a great find as well as supporting more local bands by buying their records. I've been all about it lately and can't wait to discover more in the spring & summer.

I'll get to editing photos from my trip so I can share them in upcoming posts!

Leave a Reply