// No Comment //

I think I've mentioned at least once before that I'm interning at a screen printing shop in NYC? Well if not, now you know. It really is the coolest and most laid back place to be. Well, sometime, as in most of the time, it gets pretty hectic because the office is so small, there's only four of us that work there, and the phone is always ringing along with people constantly walking in and out looking to place orders. But really though, it's the best thing I can ask for right now.
It's a pretty hoppin' place, and we've printed for so many people, including celebrities as well! But we've never actually seen the celebrities; they send their personal assistants. And here is an example.

Last night we had Lindsay Lohan's assistant come in looking to print this shirt for her. (I took care of this order because there were only two of us working last night. If you see her wearing this, yes it was me that printed it! )

Apparently her credit cards declined a few days ago while shopping and news stations felt it was necessary to share the story. I didn't realize that it was so news worthy. Guess it must of been a slow day.
Anyway, she plans on pulling a Tonya Harding and wear a 'NO COMMENT' shirt for her next NYC outing.

It's been the new trend in celebrity land from what her assistant shared with us. Lena Dunham sported it, and it's a thing that's being sold in some Etsy stores.
It's always interesting to see the trends come and go for celebrities. But hey, this beats all other stupid phrased t-shirts that people wear. I wouldn't be opposed to wearing this. I think it says a lot about how I feel all the time, and I get it!

Leave a Reply