Wild Child

Before heading to Portland, I finished up this canvas piece in which I sort of based off The Runaways "Cherry Bomb" song.
I really find that I like working in markers sometimes because it helps me learn to be more graphic and bold. And I like that about this piece. I appreciate the chance to experiment.

Just like all of my other finished canvas pieces, I put this up for sale in my Storenvy shop. If you're a fan of The Runaways, I think this would be a nice little piece to own. Just sayin' :)

Speaking of Storenvy, I changed my layout up a bit. I got rid of the header, made a nice little icon for the top left of the page, and threw together a little pattern for the background. I feel like it makes the store look a little cleaner and not so cluttered, although it really isn't too much of a change. But I do like change!

Leave a Reply