Store Update

A while ago, I posted about my switch to Storenvy. After talking to some friends and gaining insights and working up motivation to actually give a damn, I decided to move back to Etsy, and I'm sure this time it's for good.

I wouldn't say Storenvy wasn't a satisfying experience, but being that I am not one to self promote (not purposely that is, I'm just not good at it) it seemed challenging to get myself out there. Etsy makes it easy because it's the go to site for crafted goods (everyone and their mothers browse through the site) and they make it easy to promote and whatnot without really trying. I need that push and assistance. When I moved stores the first time around, I felt Etsy was a temporary thing. I couldn't really get into it, but now that I'm back on there, I think the flow will be more comfortable. It really is all about trial and learning, right?

So anyway, here I am back on Etsy, giving it another go. Once again, the thrill of a new store makes me feel motivated and I've been really sewing up a storm this summer break. Got to take advantage of the free time I have these days, right?

While on a roll with changing things up, I also went and changed my blog layout. I am totally loving it, and I hope you do too!

I also feel the need to share my song of the moment. I currently have this song on repeat as I continue to sew up that storm.
I love Grimes. Have I ever shared that before? Well now you know. I love Grimes.

Leave a Reply