Wishlist Wednesday // 003

I find it hard to follow through with these wishlists. I love shopping; I love shopping for clothes, art supplies, shoes, hair dye, and pretty much everything else I haven't listed. But while I, like many others, want want want, I try not to be so materialistic. I tell myself I have so much already. These are all wants, not needs. But once in a while, I like to create lists for future reference for when I want to treat myself.
I don't have a theme for this wishlist; these are random wants I came across recently.

01. The Riot Grrrl Collection - This is a new book that was published by The Feminist Press at CUNY with 350+ pages of zine styled riot grrrl pages. This book looks amazing.
02. Beetlejuice: The Complete Series - When I found out recently that they released the entire series on DVD, I knew I immediately wanted this. This is one obscure cartoon from my childhood that I really want to reconnect with.
03. Rookie Retro - Blue/Yellow Roller Skates - One dream of mine will always be to join the roller derby. I was never much of a skater when I was young, and so I'm quite rusty. I want a pair of roller skates to practice!
04. La Riche Directions Alpine Green Hair Dye - I've tried all kinds of hair dye for unnatural colors, but I've never used Directions before. In fact, I never heard of it before a few days ago. I've read good reviews and I want to try their green; it looks like the perfect shade of green I'm looking for.
05. Jeffrey Campbell Hawk Be Skull - I love Jeffrey Campbell. Some JC shoes are too wild for my taste and some are just right. I don't own a pair of shoes like this and they instantly caught my attention. I want!

I've been all about foreign music lately. My song of the moment is this Italian song by Fran Jeffries. This version appeared in the 60s Pink Panther movie and it's fantastic.

Leave a Reply