Wishlist Wednesday // 004

01. To Be Announced 'Lacey' Shoe - I have a love/hate relationship with shoes that screams ME because I want to own them all. These are too perfect.
02. Kids In The Hall: Complete Megaset - I was in FYE recently (yes, it still exists!) and found a boxed set for Kids In The Hall for a high price. I was tempted to buy it but it was just way too much for me to spend. I checked the series on Amazon, and for a much lower price I found this megaset with the entire series + the miniseries, and I concluded that I need this in my collection. Like, asap.
03. Speedball Fabric Screenprinting Ink Starter Set - I've been so interested in getting into screenprinting of some sort. I stumbled upon this ink starter pack on Amazon which has a good set of colors and for a low price. This is on my "buy this soon" list.
04. Moxi Lolly Floss Skates - Still on a roller skating kick. While Googling, I found this fantastic pair by a fantastic company I've never heard of before. Love the color and everything about it!
05. Smashing Pumpkins 'Aeroplanes Flies High Boxed Set - I heard on the radio about this recently, and I immediately got excited. So. Much. Smashing Pumpkins. Music. Need this now.

My song of the moment is this weird tune by David Lynch featuring Karen O. Love it.

Leave a Reply