Crafted // Black Magic

(Bad cell phone photo, sorry.)

I had this old t-shirt from Salem for years. I went through a phase where I convinced myself I could fit into youth small t-shirts. While I did, and still do fit into youth small t-shirts, they're uncomfortably tight. This shirt was a youth small, and I didn't have it in me get rid of it cause I love it so. I took action to make it wearable.
I bought this lace button down from a thrift store about a year ago. I would have worn it as is, but my gut told me to use it for something fun. So I combined the two.

I added the lace for the sleeves. But I didn't want regular sleeves, I wanted raglan styled sleeves.

The lace and the "magic" aspect I think are a nice witchy combination.

So happy I can now wear this shirt without being suffocated with fabric.

Leave a Reply