Wishlist Wednesday // 009

After putting this little collage together, I realized that I accidentally followed a color scheme with the turquoise and red. Hmm. Oops.

01. Gola Spearmint Messanger Bag - I've been wanting a Gola bag for a while, but they have so many color options. I came across this turquoise and red that really follows through with my blog colors. I think it's perfect.
02. Shrink! Shrank! Shrunk! - Not that I need to dive into more crafty methods as I do enough already, but I really want to play around with shrink plastic. It looks so fun! I need an intro book to help me with this though.
03. Casio Katja Necklace by Danadamki - Speaking of shrink plastic, Danadamki makes a lot of jewelry with shrink plastic and I love it all. Her little figures are adorable and hilarious.
04. The Art Of Daniel Clowes - I've been wanting this book ever since it came out. I love Daniel Clowes art. Ghost World has become one of my favorite graphic novels ever since I saw the movie.
05. Dinosaur Engraved Rolling Pin - I came across this shop on Etsy and I really want one of their rolling pins. This dinosaur one is great. Takes baking to a whole new level!

But seriously though, I've been all about everything turquoise and red lately.

Leave a Reply