Sunday Summary // 028

This week went by real quick. Sorta got a little sick. I'm blaming it on the weather change. I took it easy this week working on crafty projects.

01. I've been working on this shirt in which I used my printed fabric. I wanted to make this a test shirt to see how the fabric washes and I figured before creating future clothing with printed fabric, I want to see how it works out.
02. At work the other day, my coworker brought in a baby kitten to give to my other coworker. She was precious and I couldn't stop petting her. About her claws though, oh boy were they sharp and painful.
03. After finishing up this shirt I plan on playing around with a few magnet designs. I'm working on a Gwen Stefani one which I'm excited about.
04. I've taken a little wristband making break, but there are a few ideas I have that I plan on creating in between breaks.
I really tend to overdo it with projects on top of projects, don't I. Hmmm.

Aside from the constant Blur listenings, this Radiohead has been making it's way into my playlist every so often. It's currently my favorite Radiohead song.

Leave a Reply