Sunday Summary // 027

Happy June!
I've officially completed my first week as a full time worker. Unfortunately I'll be balancing two jobs making me a seven-day worker. ~It's a hard knock life~

01. Working seven days a week won't stop me from being productive and doing what I like to do in my spare time. I've been working on this idea sewing yellow bits into the sleeves of blue shirts. It's this homage I've been working on that I'll be sharing in a future post!
02. For the same project, I created a pattern-y image that I plan on printing onto those shirts. I'm making a bigger embroidery hoop screen to screen print.
03. Aside from that project, I've been working on creating a bunch of illustrations for this other project. I showed a little sneak peak in the last SS post with my Blue Velvet image. They're connected; this is a continuation.
04. In between projects I've been working on for myself, I've been balancing sewing jobs for work. I had to turn two jerseys into crop tops. I've been on a roll with them sewing jobs.

The past two weeks I've been on a crazy Damon Albarn kick. Here's Blur song that I've been listening to non-stop.

Leave a Reply