Sunday Summary // 029

This week was a bit of a busy one outside of my home. All I really did was just work a lot and see friends. I'm not one to be out and about on a work night, but I made some exceptions. Needless to say, I was burnt out by the end of the week.

My arts and craft moments ended up happening more towards the weekend.
01. I'm continuing with this book idea - made another illustration and sent it to get printed. This relates to my Blue Velvet drawings if you've seen them in previous posts.
02. I took a trip to Joannes to buy some fabric for some tote bags I want to make.
03. I cleaned up some leather scraps and cut them out for this tote bag idea. Don't know how successful they'll be, but it never hurts to try it out and see.
04. I was asked to make another tank top by my coworker, so I started measuring and cutting. It is currently in the works.

This week I saw a lot of my friend Diana. The other night, we chilled at her house and watched Portlandia. I cuddled big time with her pitbull Jessie. She's precious.

My current band of the moment: Gorillaz. Shocker! Just all kinds of fantastic, I really can't stop listening to them. I've fallen deep for Damon.

Leave a Reply