Winter Break Vacation

I'm leaving for Portland today!
I booked my flight with a friend over a month ago and I can believe how fast the time flew.
We're leaving today, and coming back on the 14th. A good week of experiencing a great city on the other coast.

I've had it in my head for a couple of years that I will move to the west coast after graduating. Crazy thing is, now I have one more semester to go before graduating and I got to get my act together. I'm really hoping a lot of good things will come from this trip. Networking, meeting, connecting, SHOPPING. So excited.

Last time I was there was about a year and a half while visiting Seattle. This time we plan on staying in Portland, but visit Seattle for a day. No concrete itinerary, but lots of ideas of what we would like to do.
I plan on being out and about, which means I won't be bringing my laptop. My online stores are temporarily closed, and so, I bid adieu for now. Hope y'all have a great week and I'll be back with fun stories and great photos!

Leave a Reply