An Important Resolution

It's officially 2014! New years - the one time a year to start fresh.
I talked about my goals yesterday, but I started thinking about my resolution.
I think I want to keep up with saying yes more; many good things can come out of saying yes. I also want to make things happen. That's what's great about life, nothing's impossible.

Ever since I was younger, I always had the mentality of nothing's impossible. Whether I acted on that is a different story, but it was something I always had in the back of my mind. Since we are getting older each day that passes, life is only getting more interesting, it feels important to act on it and treat each day as an adventure.

Ever since I found this fortune years ago (I have a little collection of worthy fortunes, and I also just love eating fortune cookies) my belief seemed legit. It made me believe nothing is impossible, but there is such thing as acts being improbable. They're two different things, it makes sense.

So with that said, I am taking this to heart starting now and I want you all to think about this too. If you believe in doing something, keep trying. Don't give up, even if things don't seem likely to happen, don't shoot down the idea because you never know what will come out of it. It may be something amazing. Life can surprise you like that.
It really never hurts to give anything a try.

To end this post, here's a beautiful Depeche Mode song; one of my favorites. Although it's a love song, it gets the same point across.
Happy new year :)

Leave a Reply