Thanksgiving

Can't believe how fast Thanksgiving came and gone.

(Photo courtesy of Gabby.)

There's so much that I'm thankful for that the list would go on and on and on. I'm not very good at expressing emotions sometimes, especially to my loved ones, but family and friends will always be at the top of my list. Without their encouragement and support, I don't know who and where I'd be right now. And for that, I will always be grateful.

With that being said, I spent the day of Thanksgiving with both family and friends.
I made cinnamon pie, which is a perfect Autumn kind of pie (I posted the delicious recipe HERE around this time last year). The fam can't get enough of it.

The afternoon was strictly family, and the night time brought my friends together. We relaxed at one house, which was a perfect ending to a wonderful day. My friend lent me her Perks Of Being A Wallflower book since I've never read it.

Black Friday brought a friendly dessert gathering at Friendly's. I ate the waffle sundae with all things delicious.

Black Friday also involved some online shopping. Forget cyber Monday, Black Friday had great internet deals. Bought this pair of Jeffrey Campbell sneakers from Solestruck and this sweater from Modcloth.

It's officially time for Christmas planning!

Leave a Reply