Carrie

It's crazy how far into the semester we are. Only a few more weeks!
Kind of a scary thought with the end of the world and all coming. Hardy har har.

This assignment was another project that was due during Hurricane Sandy week, but we obviously got an extension. He had a class critique today and I got positive feedback.
We were supposed to make a book cover in Illustrator for a book of our choice. Only rule was that we had to trace the font for the title and author. The placement of the title had to be in the same place too. I chose Carrie by Stephen King - I was lucky to find an old cover to work off of where the title was a larger than his name.

My book cover is all about prom, religious icons, and psychic powers.
(I hope the religious reference doesn't offend anyone.)

This project got me all hyped up on the Carrie remake coming out next year. No one can be better than Sissy Spacek, but I guess we'll see!

Leave a Reply