Playlist // 003

I put together a new playlist on 8tracks that I'm loving. Whenever winter rolls around, I always find myself listening to shoegaze all day e'erday. I gathered my top shoegaze songs.

Gaze 'Til Dawn from marimars on 8tracks Radio.

Sometimes when I listen to my playlist, it plays on shuffle (I don't know if there's an option to fix that), but here's the original order of songs in the playlist:
. Black Tambourine - We Can't Be Friends
. My Bloody Valentine - Soon
. Catherine Wheel - Balloon
. Adorable - Glorious
. Thee Heavenly Music Association - Angelic Disorder
. The Verve - Star Sail
. Swervedriver - You Find It Everywhere
. Slowdive - When The Sun Hits
. Ride - Kaleidoscope
. The Raveonettes - She Owns The Streets
. Young Prisms - I Don't Get Much
. Medicine - Something Goes Wrong
. Pale Saints - Language Of Flowers
. Lilys - The Hermit Crab
. Chapterhouse - Pearl
. Shop Assistants - You Trip Me Up
. Sparklehorse - Piano Fire
. Gliss - Morning Light
. Tamaryn - Love Fade

Enjoy! I surely will, over and over again.

Leave a Reply