One Year!

I've officially had this blog for one year!
I'm proud of myself for sticking with it, even though there were gaps where I didn't post much. But I'm sure everything goes through stages when starting their blogs. The important thing is that I stuck with it long enough to post about today.

I browsed through some of my early posts to see what my hopes and dreams were, and even though some have changed (life goals), some things have been accomplished.
• My posts have become less frantic and random - sometimes you don't know where you want to take your blog in the beginning and it's important to just let it flow to find your voice and your purpose.
• I'm satisfied with my layout and presentation of my blog, and I think as time goes on it'll shape into everything I've ever dreamed of.
• I worked up the courage to open my own online shop, which definitely was a goal when I started posting here. I've been spending my time more productively and have created items I'm proud of. The store gives me a purpose to create anything I want, and it really feels good.

Anyway, I don't want to keep this post long. I'm just super excited.
Here's a random photo I took about a year ago, around this time. I think the white is appropriate being that there's still snow on the ground from the Nor'easter that hit us a few days ago. Snowed then, snowed now.

Happy Friday!

Leave a Reply