Wishlist Wednesday // 016

I've been going through a phase of wanting to redo my wardrobe. I've had the same clothes since middle school and I'm the kind of person to hold on to the old while adding new to my closet.
Coming home for the holidays, I'm walking back into my room full of items I don't need anymore and want to get rid of so much and start over and move on. #goals

01. Graphic Print Sweater from Oasap - This print is real cool and I love it on the gray. I've been all about sweaters lately and I want to collect more. I don't know why I don't have more!
02. Canvas Backpack from Oasap - I'm still searching for the perfect backpack and this one seems like the perfect structure and size I'm looking for.
03. Stay Home Club Tote Bag - This tote is awesome in size, and I'm sure it's the perfect bag to bring food shopping. And the print is real cool at the same time.
04. Farewell on Solestruck - Platforms were a thing I was always about and grew up wearing, and I love the grayscale and splatter.
05. Agyness Deyn/Dr. Martens on Solestruck - I have a love/hate relationship with Docs. I love the vintage feel/bowling shoes aspect.
06. Stay Home Club Pennant - I love pennants and banners and this one is adorable.

Seeing the items in this post has made me realized I've been all about neutrals and grays lately. I love my occasional bright pattern, but it's interesting to see how style changes over time.

Leave a Reply