Made With Code

Have you heard of Made With Code yet? It's a website by Google that features projects for girls to create with code. I never really thought most of these featured tools and projects would be considered as 'code', but it's a cool concept and I love the push for girls to follow their dreams and create.

I can't quite remember what month this took place, but 3D printing was promoted by Shapeways which gave you the option to test out this 3D printing and create a bracelet.
Mine came in the mail not too long ago.

You got to choose the specifics - the size, color, and the words. I obviously chose to write the name I use for everything - Mars En Route.

It fits real perfect, and I had fun snapping artsy picture to show it off!

I've been real interested in this kind of 3D printing and am considering making a few cool things with this method. I have some ideas in my head and can't wait to finalize them and possibly print them through Shapeways.

Leave a Reply