Wishlist Wednesday // 012

While I've been packing, I've noticed that I've been packing a lot of books. It's been hard trying to decide what to take and what not to bring with me. I have plans on buying a bookcase from IKEA, and a goal of mine is to grow a cool art and music library/collection.

01. Worn Journal - I was sad to read that Worn is releasing their final issue. This magazine is amazing and it's sad to see it shut down during its peak point.
02. Not That Kind Of Girl by Lena Dunham - As much as there are certain things about Lena Dunham that annoy me, she's still an awesome key figure for girls to look up to. I'm excited to read into her memoir.
03. Chris Stein's Photobook - I love Blondie and I love Debbie Harry, and I always get exited to come across photo books with everything Debbie related. Especially photos coming straight from Chris Stein himself.
04. Sub Pop USA - The 90s is my favorite decade for music. And Sub Pop played such an important role in the grunge scene. The book hasn't been released yet but it's on my list of books to buy.
05. Gimme Indie Rock - Another music book - topics that I enjoy. And it was just released, so it's a nice new fresh book with up to date content.
06. Isa Does It: Vegan Recipe Book - I barely cook. Moving far from home, I'm going to have to take that up. Although I'm not a vegan, I enjoy vegan recipes and I thought this was a good way to start experimenting with cooking.

So much to buy! I can't wait to explore all the local shops (book stores and thrift shops) and build my library more!

Leave a Reply