Sunday Summary // 032

A few posts ago I mentioned some things are brewing for me; big changes are coming. It'd say it's official where I can share it now.
Next month I'll be moving to Portland! New York to Portland. Hella change. But I'm ready for that change. It's been a plan of mine for 3+ years but I've been waiting for school to finish before I made it happen. I graduated in May and after that it was just a waiting game for the perfect time.
I feel like the perfect time finally came around. I went through the apartment search, felt hopeless, and then stumbled upon something great. After that it was just a domino effect of good things coming my way.

I took a trip out on Thursday to stop by and visit my landlord and the nice little community she lives in. The bedroom is super spacious. Much better than my bedroom now. It's strange looking at an empty room with no idea what step to take first. Its been a long time since I've had something of this extreme happen. I don't even know where to start.

I took a couple of pictures of the area. The left is part of the kitchen and the right is the food cart my landlord runs. It's a Tex-Mex food cart.
Anywho, it's official. I have just one more month in New York. It's exciting but terrifying. But I have to say that it's becoming easier for me to accept it because of some great opportunities that will be coming. I've come across a great community in a cul de sac; already became friendly with the neighbors who are looking forward to have a new neighbor to hang out with. I feel so welcomed. Aside from that I may have some freelance jobs waiting for me. I'm still searching for the full time job but I'm not too worried.

Aside from the life changing stuff, I've continued the black hair life and tried a new color from Age Beautiful - 3B Darkest Blue. The blue tint kind of fades out fast, but I still love my black hair. I'm surprised with myself how consistent my hair has been the past few years. Yea I still crave fun colors and I do throw in bleach and accent colors every so often but I've been consistent with the black. (I'm also apparently super messy when I dye my hair where I end up dyeing my arms instead.)
I've also been playing around with some more shirts. Now that I have a deadline, my goal is to finish up as many projects as I can before moving.

This has been a very blabber-y post. I'm just feeling all the feelings. Mostly excitement but still a large touch of scared.
This has been my week.

Leave a Reply