Reuse That Perfume Box

Have you bought perfume recently and didn't have it in you to throw away the box because of it's lovely packaging? Story of my life. I have problems throwing things out - I'm on my way to becoming a full time hoarder.

Anyway, if you find yourself in the same boat, make a use for that box! Do something with it. Store pens, buttons, paintbrushes, office supplies, etc. The possibilities are endless.

I'm not big into buying perfume; I always receive them as presents. One perfume that I actually make an effort to buy is Harajuku Lovers - that's right, Gwen Stefani's perfume. She has great style and a great sense of what smells wonderful. I love the cute packaging and didn't want to throw away the boxes. One day, I did some hella organizing and decided to use those boxes. Snipped off the top flaps and filled them in with my makeup.


Went to TJ Maxx recently and saw this Harajuku Lovers perfume for sale. Cheap price! Had to buy it. Once again I didn't want to throw the box out. So I organized my desk up a bit by storing my crafty shape punches in there. They all fit, and all was right in the world.


So I guess the moral of the story is don't throw something away if you can find a productive use for it!

One Comment

  1. The reuse of perfume packaging is looking good, it depends upon the quality of packaging, it means the packaging is fine that could be reused, http://thecustompackagingboxes.com/custom-boxes/perfume-boxes/ is offering the custom packaging and printing with shipment free offer all over the world.

    ReplyDelete