Crafted // Mustache Tees

About a week ago, I held a "mustache craft night" party with close friends. I made mustache stencils & bought t-shirts, fabric paint (colors I didn't already have), and sponge brushes.
We all created what our little hearts desired, and we had a blast. We all walked away with awesome shirts.

Here are a few that I made.
I started off by making a crazy galaxy mustache tee. Took forever, but it was so worth it.

I didn't stick to the mustache thing for too long. I made a rocket stencil and painted a rocket ship...

...and anchors, with a little mustache.

My older brother and his girlfriend came back from vacation a few days ago, and she was upset she missed out on the party. She quickly pulled out a pair of shorts and we painted a mustache on using the most standard mustache stencil.

Everyone had so much fun, we are planning a part two. We're thinking of what perfect thing we could possibly make next time...

Leave a Reply