Wednesday-day

I'm procrastinating. I don't want to work on anything! Today is such a nice tv-relaxing-rainy day.

I really shouldn't complain because the sketches I plan on working on today for upcoming assignments are kinda fun. One zombie assignment - any person-turned zombie of our choice. I'm thinking Little Red Riding Hood? Should be fun. Also have to do a person/animal assignment - turn person into an animal but use certain qualities that describes the person. I'm always up for using Fabio for silly assignments like this. I have a ridiculous concept for this one. I am but am not looking forward to the outcome at the same time - it's THAT ridiculous, hah!

Since I'm procrastinating, I went looking through my files on my computer (I'm always looking through files so I can just delete, delete, delete). Here's a zebra painting I did in first semester illustration. It's my cotton candy zebra. Yum.

I have been listening to this song way too much this week. And I think it's safe to say that sentence is an understatement.

Leave a Reply