Take A Page Thursday // 015

It's been a few weeks since I've posted a page from my art journal. I almost forgot to today! I've been so out of that Thursday habit. Time to get back into it.

Here's page 05 and 06 from my 002. Ursa Major Space Station art journal.
Consists two sketches from figure drawing classes and other doodles.

Besides the fact that classes ended on Monday, this week has been pretty wonderful. Caught up with friends, went on adventures, and karaoke-d last night. The wonderful part is that this week will only get better! Got great plans coming up this weekend. I need to remember to take photos!

I've been on a big Talking Heads kick this week as well. I came across this amazing live version of Burning Down The House - may possibly be better than the studio version!

Leave a Reply