Recent Favorites

This week I developed obsessions with some things since I've had quite a bit of free time on my hands.

This Revlon nail polish is officially my favorite topcoat. It looks real nice on the turquoise, and I imagine it'll look real good on any other color too. I've never really been into sparkly topcoats or any kind of 'confetti' coatings, but this one's a winner.

I was given a leopard pajama set that I can't get over, and I had to photograph it. I've never been one to wear leggings or anything skin tight (I'm about them jeans; I'm always wearing jeans), but these leggings are so comfortable - perfect loungewear, and I never want to take them off.

Wilfred has become a new favorite. I remember when it first came out years ago, but I never gave it a chance. Lately, I've been keeping up to date with Broad City, Girls, It's Always Sunny, and the new show Hindsight - my current tv show lineup. In between new episodes, I've been watching Wilfred and I'm absolutely loving it.

Um, new Blur? I have no words to express my excitement. It's become a known thing that Damon Albarn can't make up his mind. Damon has stated in the past that Blur would never reunite, and then they reunited, and then they recorded a new album, but they said they wouldn't release it, and they would never reunite again, and just the other day they announced a release date for the new album. Great news it's actually happening, and if he follows through with the new Gorillaz album, the next two years will be such an exciting time for music.

Leave a Reply