Re-Settling

This year was off to a rough start. To be truthful, I'm a little disappointed with how the past five months turned out. I was thrown empty promises which I think was the reason for my defeat, and I think it's getting me down even more these days than it did before. I've had a lot of time on my hands recently, so my mind has really been racing, wondering when things went wrong.
I do believe things happen for a reason though, and I believe that I don't think I was quite done with what I needed to do in my home state before leaving. I'm happy to be back, but things aren't quite back to normal. I'm unfortunately still in a rut, applying to jobs to no end. My night classes have been going smoothly though, and I've actually been enjoying school which I never saw coming.

Two weeks in and I'm still unpacking. My bedroom looks like an explosion, but I've definitely made progress (although I'm sure it's not too believable from the photo). Bought new storage containers to better organize all my fabric and art supplies.

I'm slowly getting back to normal, and I'm working on gaining back my creative mojo which has been absent for so many months. First things first, I need to clear up my things to create a positive, clutter free work space. And then I'm sure I'll be back in the crafty game, posting more, getting myself back to normal. I have a few things new I want to try this year, but I'm working on baby steps as of now.

In the meantime, can I comment on the biggest moment of the Grammys this year? I didn't watch it, but of course I've coming across videos, gifs, and articles concerning the Beck & Kanye moment. Beck deserved that award, being a veteran in the industry. He's a hell of a talented guy and has more "artistry" than most mainstream artists these days.
Kanye, go home, you're drunk.

Leave a Reply