2015, Nice To See You!

Happy new year!

Can't believe how fast this year came and gone, but I'm excited for the new year.
For me, 2014 was the year to get things done. To recap, I graduated school, got a full time job, some freelance jobs along the way, and left it all to move to Portland.
I accomplished what I wanted to accomplish, and "got things done", so I'd say it was a successful year.

With my plans changing up a bit and my mind wandering everywhere, I want to name 2015 as the year to not settle and see where the wind takes me.
I've decided on three options: go back to school, job search back home and intern/find a full time job, or take advantage of this free moment in my life and travel. From what it looks like, I may end up doing all three this year and I'm totally fine with that. I don't have a weight on my shoulders anymore and I want to take advantage of this confusing time.

Everything I shared from my Portland goal post I want to apply to everywhere and no longer limit it to my Portland life, or soon to be lack thereof. I want to take advantage of the world outside of my little bubble, and that's what I want my 2015 to be - an introduction to the world.

This one post I found on Tumblr basically sums up everything for me currently:

"Nothing will ruin your 20s more than thinking you should have your life together already."

And because of this weird mindset I've been in lately, I've been curious to know how that will affect this blog in the future, but I guess time will tell. It's cool seeing transitions of blogs because of important life experiences that affect daily life. That's what makes life cool. Evolution, and not necessarily Darwin's version.

I couldn't think of a better way of spending new years day than a trip to the Oregon coast (see photos above). Yesterday was fantastic and I'm hoping to make every day even better.

Leave a Reply