Two Years!

Can't believe it's been two years now that I've had this blog, boy does time fly for sure!

No need to make this a long post, but I just want to express appreciation to visitors, and I'm excited for what the future will bring as I will continue to document life and what comes with it. This year alone I think I've accomplished a lot, especially a certain mindset [as much as this year had plenty of downs, I still rose above with the help of family, friends, and the oh so many goals I have to keep my mind and myself busy and productive].

I've made technology advances, bought website space to make a portfolio website [which I'll post about when I'm done and happy with it!], participated in fun events and projects, and have created so many goals and more fun projects to come. I'm content with the direction I'm heading in and thinking about everything that will come makes me super motivated and ecstatic to continue on and make all of my dreams come true [as cheesy as it sounds]!
So many smiles!

Leave a Reply