Sunday Summary // 022

This week has been quite a busy one. Busy, but fun. With a touch of stressful... I think it's safe to say that I experienced all of the feelings this week.

01. The beginning of the week I decided to make my own business cards (which I plan on discussing in a future post). Had all supplies ready to go, so I went forth and created a small batch while watching the new American Horror Story.

02. My friend, whom I haven't seen in ages, asked me and a few of my classmates to participate in this fundraiser she was a part of. Artworks Foundation put together a live art event to raise money for sick children and young adults. Aside from the artists creating art during the event, there was music, caricatures, a photo booth, cupcakes, and an open bar. It was a fun night and I'm glad to have been a part of it.

03. I took a shot of my friend drawing a couple at her caricature station. I was supposed to be one of the caricature artists but being that they only needed two caricature artists, I gave up my spot for my friend to take part of the event. I assisted a bit at the photo booth station for the night.

04. This entire weekend I dedicated to two projects. This is one.

05. This is the other. Both projects are due this week coming, right before Thanksgiving, hence being the stressful part of my week. I'm on a roll and have accomplished a lot this weekend. But I'm just ready for a break. I'll be able to breathe when these projects are done and over with.
Thanksgiving is around the corner and I'm very much looking forward to enjoying the holiday with my family and relaxing a bit!
I'm just happy this week is done, even though more stress is to come. Bring it on, I say.

Leave a Reply