Wishlist Wednesday // 005

01. Sony Cyber-shot RX100 - I've been dying for a new camera. I was interested in investing in a DSLR, but I'm a simple person with simple needs; I basically like point & shoots. A friend told me about this amazing camera, and after seeing photos other people have taken, and even testing it out in person, I've concluded this is the camera for me. Maybe someday soon I'll think about going for it.
02. Malachite Spec Laptop Case - Speaking of investments, I mentioned I got a Macbook, right? Being that it's brand new and pretty damn costly, I obviously want to take good care of it. Can I has forest green case, please?
03. Kuzy Keyboard Cover - On the topic of jazzing up but protecting my computer, I think this light pink keyboard cover will look nice with the green case.
04. Dirty Laundry Ratatat Boots - I came across these clear faux-Docs boots that I think would be so much fun to wear. I adore fun socks and these boots would show them off for sure. And they seem effective for winter and rain.
05. Mermaid Shampoo & Conditioner - Browsing through other blogs, I've read a few reviews for this shampoo and conditioner and I've concluded that I'd LOVE to smell like a mermaid! I have an idea of what a mermaid's scent it (no, not fish) and I've read that the scent is what you'd imagine to be. I want to give this a try for sure.

And to cover my music of the moment, Keep Shelly In Athens released amazing new music last month. This is their recent music video. Amazing, amazing.

Leave a Reply