Flashback Friday // 011

It's been a while since I've done a Flashback post.
I figured another cake related post would be appropriate since it seems to be a big time birthday month. A friend's birthday was today, and I have a few more coming up within the next week. I thought to share all of this.

About a year ago I took a cake decorating class with my mom. It was only a three night class, but it was fun. We were on a cake decorating spree after the class was done and over with. We bought so many supplies, so why not put them to use AND make delicious cake?
The first pair of photos are of my cake I made.

Along the way on that cake decorating spree, my mom and I threw together a cake for my brother's girlfriend's birthday. She is a huge Hello Kitty fan, so we whipped up magenta frosting and made the bow. I decorated the sides of the cake and whatnot.

Wonderful, it's almost midnight and I'm craving delicious cake. What to do?
++ Happy birthday to whomever is celebrating!

Leave a Reply