Saturday Favorites

Here's just a tiny list of things that are currently making me a happy camper.

01. Crayola Crayon Maker



Seriously, this thing is the coolest ever. I've only used it a few times since purchasing it, but I'm so happy I did buy it. I'm all about reusing and upcycling and whatnot, so being able to make old gross crayons into new nice ones is pretty wonderful.

02. I finished my summer job on Friday which basically means that summer is pretty much over and the Fall semester will start up in no time. One thing that's keeping me positive is the fact that I'll be going on vacation this week! I'm leaving on Monday for Seattle, and I am so psyched.

03. Here's another little store update: I officially have eleven items listed. I am currently working on a bunch more and hopefully before the semester begins, I'll have about twenty items up. That's my goal for now, so we'll see how that goes!

04. I've downloaded the app for StumbleUpon, and I do not regret it. I have really come upon some awesome links that I otherwise wouldn't have found on my own. Such a handy app to keep me busy during train rides and such.

05. I feel like I should have known this, but I just discovered that Aimee Mann was the vocalist for the band 'Til Tuesday. I was really surprised when I found that and I feel like I appreciate 'Til Tuesday much more now.

...Now to do some last minute packing.

Leave a Reply