Sunday Summary // 019

As much fun and great it was to explore another city on the other coast of the U.S., it's so nice to be back home and back into my routine.

I figured as this week goes, I'll post pictures of my trip. Possibly daily posts of what I did each day. We'll see how it goes.
Here are a few things that made this week awesome.

I got a special bracelet made for me from my brother's girlfriend. She ordered these skull beads and African beads and made so many bracelets. I especially love the purple skull.

While in Seattle, I took a trip to the Seattle Mall, Pacific Place. Went into Barnes & Noble in the basement and came across Amy Sedaris' craft book in the bargain section. Seven bucks! Couldn't say no. It's such a great book, hilarious and crafty! She never lets me down.

I just got home from seeing My Morning Jacket play at the Williamsburg Park, formerly Williamsburg Waterfront. I was disappointed to see they changed the location. Even though it was moved a few blocks down, it's such a different experience from what it was before. No more grass, view of the water, and view of the city. Besides that, the band played a great but long set.

Despite the fact that it's their most known song, I love this song by My Morning Jacket.

Leave a Reply