Sunday Summary // 017

It's been quite a while since I've posted anything. I've been super absent from the world of the wide web, and I won't apologize for it. I've been productive and enjoying my summer. I find that pretty awesome and important.
Here's a quick summation of what has been keeping me so busy.

01. Ever since I've started up my online store, I've been busy making more and more things. I've been playing around with my own stencils and experimenting with prints. Here's a shirt that will hopefully be done and added to the store soon.

02. Along with prints, I've been playing around with color and pattern combinations. Another shirt that will hopefully be up soon.

03. Of course have to throw in some galaxy related items as well. Here's my subtle mustache galaxy tee.

04. Besides store related projects, I've been spending a lot of time trying to sew up a dress for a friend. Our goal was to finish it by Friday, but couldn't meet that deadline due to broken sewing machines. So we had to stick with my usual hand sewing method.

05. I tried so hard to master the art of paper making, but I haven't quite gotten it yet. I've given up on that for a little bit, so I've been playing with paper mache. I've decided to put all my scrap paper to good use by making paper mache canvases and such.

06. Last but not least, this morning, I quickly threw together a hand-made book to be used as a 'brainstorming note pad' for ideas and such for projects and products to make for my store. I've been so motivated; I can't be stopped! I'm on a roll with makin' and constructin', I have to keep track of it all somehow.

To keep me fully loving life, I have wonderful classic '80s new wave to get me through it all.

Leave a Reply