Sunday Summary // 018

01. This was the first handmade book that I made in a while. Possibly the first one I made this year. I need to get back on the bookmaking train and start making some more.

02. I never quite got the hang of making good home made paper. They're still a little crappy and not useable for things I'd like to make. I've decided to put all the sheets I made to use and create little tags for products I sell and send out. I bought alphabet stamps and ink (from the clearance bin at Michael's) and finally found a good use for them!

03. Met up with some friends the other day at TCBY to talk business. My friend Steven recently started up his dream business and has hired me to help. Things seem to be going really well so far and we just started recently!
Check out our website, facebook, and twitter!

04. I can't believe the time has finally come. I'll be hopping on the plane early tomorrow morning. I've been dying to visit Seattle, and dying to finally go away for a few days! I need a change of scenery, and I've got some nice things planned for this trip. I'm ecstatic.

Have a wonderful week!

Leave a Reply