Flashback Friday // 009

I've been cooped up at home this week on account of getting our bathrooms redone. Although I'm a bit of a homebody, I like having the option to stay home if I feel like it, not because I have to. I've been home supervising the workers, and even though I've planted myself in front of the television everyday this week, I've been trying to keep myself busy sewing, painting, etc. I can't complain, but I can't wait till this bathroom nightmare is over.

Being inside all day, I don't even know how the weather has been outside. I know last week was not so pleasant due to rain and thunderstorms, but so far all I can see is sun this week and that's great.
Last week was filled with rain, but it didn't stop my friend and I from hanging out.

We took a drive to a town not too far from mine, we walked around this wonderful pond, and took a stroll through the town itself.
My town is is in the center of Long Island, so we don't get to see water like this everyday. Although lucky for us, the island is not too small, so traveling to the north shore or south shore isn't that much of a hike. This particular day, we traveled south. The forecast said rain, but it didn't happen. We spent the afternoon enjoying the good weather.

I can't wait till the bathroom makeovers are done so I can go on another afternoon trip like this.

In the meantime, have you seen Silversun Pickups' new video? It's pretty wonderful.

Leave a Reply