Crafted // Mix & Match

I've been on a big two-toned-everything kick.
I posted a vertical two-toned shirt DIY, but here are two horizontal two-toned shirts I made. Maybe sometime soon I'll post up a DIY for the horizontal.

The first top I originally created as a black and white crop top. I'm not big into crop tops and after sewing it up, I never wore it. So I added a gray strip at the bottom. Now I wear it quite often.
The second shirt was a crop top my mother wore in the 90s. I still don't like them crop tops, so I added a navy blue strip at the bottom with a little flare.

Here's another patchy shirt. I liked the color combinations, so I arranged them and sewed them on. The shirt was large, so I took it in, made smaller sleeves, and turned it into a v-neck.

And here's my song of the moment by Catherine Wheel. A great song to end the day.

Leave a Reply