Wishlist Wednesday // 010

Happy July!

I've been craving some new things lately.
01. Urbanears Rainforest Headphones - I've had the same earphones for over a year (they've managed to last a while!) but I'm kinda over the earphones. They always fall out of my ears and I want something that won't cause those problems. I hear these are great headphones and I love the color combos.
02. Make Your Mark: Creative Ideas Using Markers, Paint Pens, Bleach Pens & More - Another book I want to add to my growing arts and crafts library.
03. Gorillaz 2-Tone Vinyl Figure - Noodle - I've been trying so hard to find this Noodle figurine. I've been searching for it for a few years and have failed so far. I hafta keep my eye on ebay!
04. Mermaid Perfume Spray - I have the Mermaid shampoo on one of my previous lists, but I'm so interested to try the perfume as well!
05. Sailor Mars Galaxy Edition Tee - My friend Steve designed these Sailor Moon shirts, and I think they're fantastic. Sailor Mars is my favorite if you wanted to know!

And there you go. I want to go on a spending spree.

Leave a Reply