Kawailland NYC Overview

Kawaiiland was a blast. This was the first event I was featured as a vendor and it was such a good thing for me to do. My friend Steve hosted the event, and being that he played a large role in booking and planning the event, he got me a spot to be a vendor.

I arrived early to set up my table. I had researched for booth setup photos to get ideas. When the time came, I had no idea how to set my table up, so I kind of winged it. It was a little messy but I had plenty of friends come and help me out.
Pocky was also a sponsor; we were given so many boxes to lay on our table for people to take. It was tough figuring out how to lay them out on my already messy table.

I taped one of my posters to the wall to add more decoration around my table. I also took advantage of the couches around me and laid out more shirts.

There were so many vendors, three great bands/musicians, and so many people attending. I made a few sales and gave out plenty of business cards. I was the most grateful; my friends, employees & boss, and mom came out to support me and I couldn't have been happier. I would say even though it wasn't exactly my kind of crowd, I was happy to have experienced that exposure. I would have never found the guts to play the role of the vendor and I'm proud of me for getting out there.

Leave a Reply