Sunday Summary // 024

Another busy week has gone and passed. Pretty eventful if I may say so.

01. I have a project I'm currently working on involving graphics and patterns for apparel use. For this project I've been bouncing around themes and ideas and went down my usual pop culture reference route. This specific sketch is based after Rock Lobster by B-52s.
02. For that same project I started constructing a blue shirt to print that graphic on. I have a bunch of ideas and things I want to play around with and it makes me super excited.
03. I ended the week with hanging out with some friends at a penthouse in Manhattan. It was crazy to find myself in that kind of environment with models and millionaires, but you gotta take what you can get sometimes, and if it involves models and millionaires in a penthouse, so be it! That was an interesting way to lead into my birthday yesterday.
04. In which here are a little batch of things I had received for my birthday. I first treated myself to the Ex Hex vinyl e.p., the Psych season 7 dvd and cat eye glasses necklace that my family gave me, and pepper spray my brother had gotten for me. A strange batch of gifts, but I couldn't be happier with how my day went.

If you watch USA or know of the show Psych, I'm sure you've heard about the show being officially done. The series finished up with an 8th season and it makes me so sad to see it over. But over the past 8 years, I've been wonderfully entertained and couldn't love a show more than Psych. I hope that we haven't seen the last of the characters, but I guess time will only tell!

Leave a Reply