Sunday Summary // 023

The past two weeks have been a bit on the hectic side, scrambling to get projects done. I can finally sit down and actually write a post.

01. I've been working on this one mini handmade canvas that I plan adding to my Storenvy shop. Features a quote from a Runaways song with a badass chick, hah!
02. One project I scrambled finishing this week was this wallpaper pattern piece. Inspired from mid-century modern era and diners. I made a funny burger pattern (my friends think it's very Jetsons-like)! I'll post about at a future date.
03. Currently working on an animal piece for this other assignment. It's my take on the Space Race!
04. I found some time to sit and relax last night. And so therefore, I watched a movie and made pom-poms for a future garland project!

So many projects are in progress, I wish I had some finished ones to post about!

My video of the moment is by Ex Hex, Mary Timony's new band. I almost saw them on Friday, but my friend forgot her ID and the bouncer was a jerk about it. So we walked around the downtown NYC, got ice cream, and ate our feelings.

Leave a Reply