Tuesday Roundup

Life has been busy. Here's a little roundup of things I wanted to share that have been occupying my time. I'm hoping to make somewhat of a dent in my list of "things to accomplish this summer" when some free time comes around!

The last two summers I worked with a summer program for kids with special needs in our district. This summer I was given the opportunity to come back. Every Friday we take the kids on a field trip. Two Fridays ago we went to Atlantis Marine World out east on Long Island. I enjoyed looking at the koi fish.

Last week, we took the students to Long Island's amusement park Adventureland. (Yes, the movie was based after this park.)

The last two Wishlist Wednesday posts, I listed items that I acquired; I splurged just a bit and purchased screenprinting paint, linoleum boards, a brayer, and the Kids In The Hall complete series. I plan on keeping myself very occupied the rest of the summer.

I also work part time at a beauty supply shop. This month we were given a few free promotional items. One was this Beyond The Zone dry shampoo. I have to say, it works well! I'm not a big fan of the Beyond The Zone semi permanent hair dye, but their other hair products work pretty darn good.

One last thing. I wanted to share this hilarious video from Buzzfeed on How To Be A Mysterious Girl. I hope you get a kick out of it as much as I did.

Leave a Reply