Take A Page Thursday // 004

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, to those who celebrate. To those who don't, I hope you're enjoying the holiday season. I've been so overwhelmed with the holiday this year, it didn't hit me that in a few days, it'll be a new year! This holiday season really snuck up on us, huh.

I also realized that I haven't posted in a while. My creativity juices have been flowing and I've been taking advantage. Been doing things. I'm proud of myself. I'm involved in a few different projects at the moment, but that's how I do. Page 04, in my 001. Under The Milky Way art journal.

Here is the book I made years ago which features all the pages that I've shown so far. Accordion styled book with 6 pages/12 sides. Made the book from cardboard, and old shirt (LOVE the pattern, which is why I decided to fill this book in first), and recycled paper.

Leave a Reply