Flashback Friday // 002

I've been forgetting to post. Been overwhelmed with school still, but good news is that I'm almost done! Tuesday and Wednesday classes are officially done. Now it's just Monday and Thursday I need to tackle.

As classes are coming to an end, I've been slowly cleaning up my mess in my room and everywhere else I've taken over. Looking at all the things I've made over the years, I became nostalgic. I went through this wrist-cuff making phase in middle school. I could never find any wristbands in stores that fit my wrist, so I made my own.

I always made them out of leather belts or elastic waistbands from old clothing. I studded them, beaded them, and sewn them up. For the studding, I did them by hand; I found a method that worked for me. I usually bought studs from Michaels or A.C. Moore. They may be a little crappy, but they did the job and they look pretty snazzy.

I really should wear these more often. They still fit and they're not falling apart. I don't see why not.

On a side note, I love everything about this song and video. All hail Siouxsie Sioux and her greatness!

Leave a Reply