Crafted // Sweatshirts

On Thursday, I took a wonderful day off from everything and had a relaxing artsy day.

My brother's girlfriend Serina was over, so we had an arts and crafts day (we watched the Eureka marathon on Syfy and Elf). I taught her how to sew; we decorated our oversized sweatshirts. They both came out so good. I plan on buying more sweatshirts and decorating them. I think she plans on doing that too.

Here's mine:

Here's Serina's:

I'm so excited for all the things I have planned for winter break. Three more days of classes and I'm done. So close.

And can I say, I am SO excited for new Silversun Pickups music. I know it'll be a while 'til they release anything, but knowing that they're recording right now makes me so happy. I just heard their b-sides EP they released in November, and I'm in love. It's only an audio, not an actual video, but listen to it. It's amazing. They're amazing.

Leave a Reply