Crafted // Birthday Shirt

My friend Grace turned the big 21 this week. We went out last night to celebrate. Karaoke!

I wanted to make her something fun for her birthday. I bounced some ideas around in my head and decided to buy her a shirt and decorate it. You know, how I usually do. I took a trip to H&M to find her a nice sweater and spotted this one. I felt that it was very Grace-like.

I had slight difficulty settling on the patches of fabric. But I felt comfortable with my choices, so I sewed them on. After, I cut out stencils for the phrase and painted it with my handy fabric paint.

Grace is my Psych friend. When the show started using the Ed Lover "C'mon Son" catchphrase, we couldn't get enough of it, and we used it in every other sentence. I thought she'd get a kick out of the shirt, and she did. Win!

Leave a Reply